Sunday

Travel... Italy & Switzerland







I went to Milan (Italy), Went out On September 18 in the evening and we come in the night, there we rent a car of 9 places for which also they were coming my 2 uncles, 2 cousins, my brothers, my parents and ME!.


This night we sleep in Milan, the following day we went away of way to Bern the capital of Switzerland, the following day we went to Zurich and the following day we returned to Milan and the following day we returned.
They are two different countries!

Milan: I was in the square of the Duómo and in the cathedral also, the rest ... dirty streets, as a normal city.

Switzerland: It was quite like in the movies, beautiful landscapes, everything the green one, a lot of trees, cows, everything the clean and tidy super one.
All the roads adapted to the bicycles, I liked so much!


In Italy I understand more for that the Italian belongs very similar to the Spanish, but in Switzerland we had to extract the English where from it was’n!


The travel was very well!

No comments: