Sunday

Committe Europa



As every year, this year the committee Europe has touched in Denmark.
Two years ago The committee was here in Valencia and we received Danishes At the time we have coincided and some friends we have returned to see the Danishes that already we knew!
I have touched a very humble and hard-working family.
The trip was brilliant for that to go with all the friends of class is very enterteining!
When we come the Danishes received very well to all Those lands they are beautiful, since it rains there is many vegetation
My family led me to visiting the city: The house where the Queen was living of there, the beach, the old town, the malls, we went to give a return in bicycle,
I was charmed with the experience, a family very nice.
Every day were staying with my friends and the truth that made me very short.
We did the show of the bottles, we cannot complain but in other occasions it worked out better, but undoubtedly someone we were the one who MORE it worked.
And I me seize it genially touching!

This trip has been fantastic!
.
ME & My camerA...

No comments: