Tuesday

Cheste


Cheste is town of Valencia, in which is famous for the circuit of motos (Ricardo Tormo) that he has, and the parties in which they take place at the beginning of November that they also come to run those of 150cc, 250cc, in the circuit and G.P motos.I to the parties of Cheste go every years I since was born!I love the motos so much ! This year the parties have been the: 4, 5, and 6 and I have gone with my brother and their moto (vtr1000).it run much, to part of the power and my brother that likes to run seemed that I was me going to fly.It was the best everybody making the goat, there were three boys that allowed me to give you gas to their motos! And my brother also, they made invested.We went my brother and I with all their friends that are very....well... :D

No comments: